Want the Easter chicks on your nails? Here’s a handy dandy tutorial!
- Start off with a base coat of a yellow polish of your choice. I picked the pastel Mary Kay Lemon Parfait
- With a white polish and a nail art brush, create the “crack” of the egg by drawing a chevron in the middle of the nail. This does not have to be perfect since a cracked egg is not perfect!
- Fill in the bottom half of the nail with a white polish.
- With an orange polish and a nail art brush, draw on the little beak.
- Create the eyes using a medium sized dotting tool.
- Decorate your egg! I decided to do little pastel dots! Finish off with a top coat!
Tja…die letzten Jahre genug von diesen Nachrichten bekommen und das im negativen Sinne.
FICK DICH DU VERDAMMTE HURE!